Authority & Responsibility
- Develops primary goals, operating plans, policies, and short and long range objectives for the laboratory; implements these following Board of Directors' approval.
- Directs and coordinates activities to achieve profit and return on capital.
- Establishes organizational structure and delegates authority to subordinates.
- Leads the laboratory towards objectives, meets with and advises other executives, and reviews results of business operations.
- Determines action plans to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Represents organization to major customers, government agencies, shareholders, and the public.
- To prepare and revise all major policies documents including Quality Policy, Quality Manual, System procedure Manual, Laboratory Procedure manuals and to get them approved by District Collector and Chairman, CERDC. Bikaner.
- To control the employees of CERDC, Bikaner for proper functioning of the organization.
- To send/forward and execute the proposal for sponsored research project/ consultancy project / development project / training project to various Government departments/agencies, industries and other organizations for financial grant.
- To decide the suitability of the document for publication and to allocate the ISBN number to the documents published by CERDC.
- To prepare and send applications to NABL for accreditation of various laboratories of CERDC, and to do all necessary actions in this regard as he deemed fit in interest of CERDC.
- Reporting authority of Quality Manager/ Technical Manager/ HOD and all other employees of CERDC Bikaner.